Note: All U9-U18 players are required to have an RMHA evaluation/practice jersey. If your player does not have one from last year or would like to replace theirs's from last year, you must check the box and add a jersey ($25) to your registration.
(1) Fundraising fee is back in place. $75 per player for those who do not wish to participate in fundraising this season. Those who do not pay the extra will have to participate in two fundraising initiatives.
(2) Sibling discount is available for those families with multiple players.
(3) Late registration fee of $25 per player will be in effect as of August 17th
(4) Registration closes August 31st
(5) Payment options for this year include credit card, cheque and e-transfers
(6) Full payment available with any of the payment options.
Installments are only available via credit card or post-dated cheques.
All post-dated cheques must be received within a week of your player being registered and mailed to: RMHA P.O Box 184, Renfrew ON, K7V 4A3
$25 NSF fee for any returned cheques
E-transfers must include the name of the registered player and be emailed to: [email protected]
(7) If you are applying for Jump Start or any program that will offset the the cost, please email the Treasurer at [email protected]
(8) RMHA will continue to follow all COVID rules as set out by Hockey Canada. In the event of stoppage of play fee refunds will be applied as voted by the Executive.
Click Below to Register!
MHA Registration Page (hockeycanada.ca)